Advertising

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Re: [wanita-muslimah] Penjajah Nato kena batunya

Ini versi lain dari kejadian Sabtu 21 Mei tersebut.
Tidak ada "51 dokter militer, pejabat militer, ...." dll,
tetapi 6 mahasiswa kedokteran tewas dan 23 lainnya luka-luka.
Wallahu a'lam,
minimal ngga "nyombong" telah membunuhi orang,
dan mengutip PBB menyatakan serangan terhadap rumah sakit dilarang
dalam hukum kemanusiaan internasional.

Sebaliknya ada juga kilasan berita tentara Jerman menembaki demonstran,
dan serangan malam NATO yang menewaskan 4 korban termasuk 2 perempuan.
Tentu saja NATO menganggap mereka adalah pemberontak.

http://www.truthout.org/blast-hits-military-hospital-afghan-capital/1305990819

Blast Hits Military Hospital in Afghan Capital

Saturday 21 May 2011
by: Ray Rivera and Sharifullah Sahak, The New York Times News Service

Kabul, Afghanistan - A powerful midday blast on the grounds of the
heavily guarded national military hospital in Afghanistan's capital
killed six Afghan medical students and wounded 23 others, government
officials said.

Gen. Zahir Azimi, a spokesman for the Defense Ministry, said a sole
suicide attacker targeted a tent outside the multistory hospital where
the students were sitting down to lunch. Investigators were still
trying to determine how the attacker infiltrated the grounds,
bypassing military checkpoints at every entrance. The Taliban quickly
claimed responsibility for the blast.

The Sardar Mohammad Daud Khan Hospital, a 400-bed facility, provides
medical care to Afghan National Army soldiers and their families and
is considered one of the best-equipped medical facilities in the
country. It also serves as a training ground for doctors and medics.
Several foreign doctors serve there as trainers, but General Azimi
said no foreigners were among the dead.

"The enemies of Afghanistan are so cruel and spiritless that they even
attack patients and doctors of the hospital, which is against Islamic
laws and principles," President Hamid Karzai said in a statement,
calling the attack a "wild act" against human and religious values.

The United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan called the attack
on a hospital prohibited under international humanitarian law.

The explosion could be heard from several miles away, rattling buildings.

"I was in the operating room treating a wounded soldier when I heard a
big blast from the back of the operations theater," Yakub Norzai, a
senior doctor at the facility, said by telephone.

Dr. Norzai said the hallway outside the operating room was filled with
people injured from the blast.

The attack is sure to reignite concerns about insurgent infiltrators
within the ranks of the Afghan security forces, as well as
sympathizers working within the government. All vehicles and visitors
are supposed to be searched before entering the compound.

The medical facility is in the Wazir Akbar Khan neighborhood, home to
numerous Western embassies and NATO facilities. It sits across from
the Indira Gandhi hospital for children, which was not damaged.

As investigators searched the hospital grounds, dozens of friends and
relatives of workers and patients crowded outside the police lines
anxious for news, which was slow in coming.

"My brother was in there," said Rahima Jan, 29, a doctor at a nearby
medical facility, who said her brother was a custodian at the
hospital. "I keep trying to call him but his phone is off, and no one
is letting us inside."

Zabiullah Mujaheed, a spokesman for the Taliban, said in a statement
e-mailed to reporters that two attackers had been involved and killed
"51 Afghan mercenary doctors and foreign trainers." Taliban claims of
casualty counts are often exaggerated.

NATO officials have said they expect increased violence this spring
and summer as international troops begin drawing down their presence
in July. The United States and NATO plan to fully withdraw combat
troops by the end of 2014.

In a memorandum to American and International Security Assistance
Force troops this week, Gen. David H. Petraeus, the senior commander
in Afghanistan, warned that "our enemies" are likely to pursue high
profile attacks this summer in an attempt to show their continued
capabilities in the face of NATO and Afghan gains.

"These attacks may increase the risk of civilian casualties," he said.

The memorandum, made public Saturday, called on NATO troops, in the
interest of protecting civilians, to "balance tactical aggressiveness
with tactical patience — both of which are critical to achieving our
objectives."

The memo was issued May 15, just days before protesters rioted through
the streets in the northern Afghan city of Taliqan in retaliation for
a NATO night raid they claimed killed four civilians; NATO maintains
the four, two of them women, were insurgents. The German Defense
Ministry on Friday acknowledged its troops fired into the crowd of
demonstrators as they tried to assault a small NATO base during the
riots, wounding several and possibly killing at least one. A dozen
people were killed during in the protests, mostly in clashes with
police.

The article "Blast Hits Military Hospital in Afghan Capital"
originally appeared in The New York Times.

2011/5/23 H. M. Nur Abdurrahman <mnur.abdurrahman@yahoo.co.id>
>
>
>
> KABUL (Arrahmah.com) - Sebanyak 51 dokter militer, petinggi NATO dan tentara boneka Afghan tewas dan puluhan lainnya mengalami luka pada Sabtu (21/5/2011) sore dalam dua serangan martir yang mengguncang pusat Kabul, ibukota Afghanistan.
>
> Kedua Mujahid yang melaksanakan operasi, syahid (Insha Allah). Sebelum meledakkan diri, mereka sempat terlibat baku tembak selama satu jam di dalam pangkalan militer dan rumah sakit militer, laporan menambahkan.
>
> Dalam operasi militer lainnya, laporan datang dari provinsi Helmand. Mujahidin melancarkan serangan di sebuah distrik selama dua hari berturut-turut sebagai bagian dari operasi Badar. Laporan mengatakan bahwa 20 misil ditembakkan di pangkalan udara Shurab, basis miiter musuh terbesar di provinsi Helmand dan menghancurkan enam helikopter AS setelah menghantam basis mereka. Musuh mengalami kerugian besar, namun total kerugian mereka tidak diketahui.
>
> Mujahidin Imarah Islam Afghanistan melalui remot kontrol meledakkan sebuah bom ranjau yang mereka tanam dan menghantam tank Amerika sekitar pukul 15.00 waktu setempat pada Sabtu (21/5), menewaskan 4 tentara penjajah di tempat kejadian. Peristiwa terjadi di daerah Ghaziabad, Bakwa.
>
> Sebanyak empat polisi boneka Afghan tewas di distrik Dand, daerah Pazki ketika kendaraan mereka dihantam ledakan bom ranjau sekitar pukul 16.00 waktu setempat kemarin.
>
> Sekitar pukul 17.00 waktu setempat, masih di daerah yang sama, 3 polisi boneka termasuk komandan mereka tewas dan empat lainnya terluka parah dalam pemboman yang menghancurkan kendaraan militer mereka. (haninmazaya/arrahmah.com)
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>


------------------------------------

=======================
Milis Wanita Muslimah
Membangun citra wanita muslimah dalam diri, keluarga, maupun masyarakat.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wanita_muslimah
Situs Web: http://www.wanita-muslimah.com
ARSIP DISKUSI : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wanita-muslimah/messages
Kirim Posting mailto:wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com
Berhenti mailto:wanita-muslimah-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Milis Keluarga Sejahtera mailto:keluarga-sejahtera@yahoogroups.com
Milis Anak Muda Islam mailto:majelismuda@yahoogroups.com

Milis ini tidak menerima attachment.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wanita-muslimah/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wanita-muslimah/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
wanita-muslimah-digest@yahoogroups.com
wanita-muslimah-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
wanita-muslimah-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment