Advertising

Thursday 21 January 2010

[wanita-muslimah] Dawah Peace Project (Opertunity for Peace and outreach)

 

Salam Alaikum Sisters,

I recently started on a Dawah Peace Project ( http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatherElKhiyari ) Why? Simply put, I want a better future for my daughter then what we have... I don't want her to suffer the insults that we get when we have on hijab, I don't want her to get her hijab yanked off like that sister in Tinley Park, IL. and I want her to feel the pride I wish for her to have as a Muslimah... already she has suffered and my son has suffered small injustices towards them due to having tan skin as to many Muslim and non Muslim children of non white origins... it would be a shame on my part to not stand up for their rights and try to make a change for their future. So please, as sisters, mothers, aunts, cousins help me bring about this change and this peace that we all hope for. Spread the word about this project, take part and do videos like I'm doing with the title Dawah Peace Project so to put a curiosity in peoples mind's what is the Dawah Peace Project, create a youtube and subscribe so others will subscribe to me and lets all link to each other and keep in contact, Inshallah. It is our duty as Muslims to try to educate others about Islam in a polite peaceful way so lets get to work and get excited!!! Let us not be lazy and let sheytân hold us down and depress us. Be happy you are Muslim, be proud!!! Hijab or not... stand together and stand for our rights! We are Sisters, we are part of the Ummah... so unite for this cause no matter what and lets help each other for a better tomorrow, Inshallah. I hope to see your videos... for the sake of Allah!

__._,_.___
=======================
Milis Wanita Muslimah
Membangun citra wanita muslimah dalam diri, keluarga, maupun masyarakat.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wanita_muslimah
Situs Web: http://www.wanita-muslimah.com
ARSIP DISKUSI : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wanita-muslimah/messages
Kirim Posting mailto:wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com
Berhenti mailto:wanita-muslimah-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Milis Keluarga Sejahtera mailto:keluarga-sejahtera@yahoogroups.com
Milis Anak Muda Islam mailto:majelismuda@yahoogroups.com

Milis ini tidak menerima attachment.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment